Add minced meat, fragrant mushrooms and juicy vegetables. And on top season with grated cheese or bechamel sauce. A fragrant and hearty meal for a family lunch or dinner.
1. Peel the potatoes, cut into thin slices. Chop onions, grate carrots and cheese.
2. Add minced meat, basil, paprika, salt, pepper and cream. Knead.
3. Fry a mixture of vegetables and mushrooms “Premium” in vegetable oil with half an onion until golden.
4. Saute the remaining onions and carrots in oil for five minutes. Add a spoonful of sour cream, salt, stir. Cover and simmer for three minutes over medium heat.
5. Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil and spread the ingredients in layers. Spread half of the potatoes on the bottom. Then – minced meat. Next – a mixture of vegetables and mushrooms. The next layer is carrot. Spread the rest of the potatoes on top.
6. Mix sour cream, cream and grated cheese. Pour the dish.
7. Place the filled form in an oven preheated to 200 ° C and bake for 40-50 minutes until a ruddy crust forms.